Tuesday 16 April 2013

Do You Think That It's Ok If I Bring Some Friends To A Party

I was just folding up some clean clothes when suddenly I remembered Jann Wilde. Jann Wilde is a Finnish musician that I used to be really into, and actually never quite stopped being into but just kind of didn't think about for a while. But Jann Wilde deserves to be thought about. Because he had this amazing song that starts with my favourite line in the world.

" I say we should get together, because our love is like pink leather"



I once went to see him in a small cafĂ© in Tampere while I was visiting my Finnish friend. It was amazing. 

He was always my ultimate musical secret, the artist that no one had ever heard about and that I would try to impress people with (which obviously didn't work because no one takes my taste in music seriously.)

He changed his look to something a little less flamboyant, but I will always love him the most in a one-shoulder glitter unitard trying to get onto Eurovision like in this video which refuses to embed

He also had amazing two-toned hair and he manages to sing like Bowie, Johnny Rotten and Elvis in once song:


 Just take my word on this one guys, this is is something you want to listen to. His amazing music doesn't seem to be on Spotify, but youtube is bursting with it.



No comments:

Post a Comment