Tuesday 12 November 2013

The List

I have an idea. I'm going to make a list of things that I want to do, and then when I do one of the things I will write a post about it on here. It will be a combination of small, sometimes mundane things I'm planning on doing soon as well as big life events that might not happen for a few years, and I will continue to add to the list when I think of a new thing I want to do. It's not going to be one of these '101 things in 1001 days' lists, there is no time frame and no set number, it will just be a nice, positive, motivating project to inspire myself to accomplish the things I want to do, however small they may be. Here is my list!


-Get a tattoo of a peacock feather

-Plant vegetables in my garden 

-Put wallpaper on the bit of wall behind my table

-Fix up the hallway (put up wallpaper, paint door)

-Go on holiday to a country I’ve never been to before

-Move in together with my girlfriend

-Crochet a blanket to put on my sofa

- Sew and put up the remaining curtains 

-Build a shed/garden house in my garden

-Go to the drag queen bar Lellebel

-Post at least one OOTD picture every week

-Publish the first issue of Killer Magazine with Cécile and Anne

-Rewatch Torchwood
-Paint a cloud and raindrops on my wall

-Build a podium for my bed to stand on to create more space

-Find/build a pretty cabinet small enough to fit into my bathroom 
-Find enough interesting and pretty postcards/pictures to completely cover the door of my electricity cupboard

-Visit Berlin with my girlfriend

-Cover the side of my speakers with wallpaper

-Start a webshop with homemade clothes and accessories 

-(Re)visit the three big museums of Amsterdam, Rijksmuseum, Stedelijk Museum and Van Gogh Museum

-Write a blog post about all the fun things you can do in my new neighbourhood

-Have a cheese fondue Christmas party

-Adopt a doge from an animal shelter

-Build a pretty cage for my girlfriend’s gerbils for when they move in

-Turn my garden into a little paradise
 


No comments:

Post a Comment