Sunday 17 March 2013

Everybody have a good time, everybody have a crush



I reckon it's time for an update with pictures! And the best kind of picture is a slightly creepy, heavily edited webcam selfie.

As some of you may know I have acquired a girlfriend:

 
 Her name is Cat and she is amazing. Basically I'm one of those annoying happy people who is in love now

Also, I went to see The Darkness 3 times! Do I even need to tell you that it was amazing and worth flying home to Amsterdam and driving all the way to Manchester in an English car?


I had a nice chat with Justin in Amsterdam. Note the fist of Queen.


Then I went to Manchester and was finally reunited with the amazing Dan Hawkins


And then I went to London and drank wine on some steps with my friend George and then Ed Graham showed up. My face has disappeared unfortunately.


Manchester was not only a Darkness adventure, it was also an Anna, Cécile, Babs and Rose adventure (the theme of this post is pictures of me with beautiful people)


And this is me and my housemate Melanie at a really cool 60s-themed party called Itchy Feet. I seem to have taken some bad acid and turned blue.


And last and also least this is me in Paris before Christmas, photographed by Lisa. My outfit is semi-awesome if I may say so myself.

2 comments: